Main Street Indoor Park
Main Street Indoor Park will be open on Tuesdays and Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. – Noon beginning July 14. Capacity is limited to 30 people on a first-come first-served basis. We will continue to expand our hours as our volunteer team grows.
Call 832.668.1871 during park hours to check capacity.
Questions? Contact Courtney Hutchins at [email protected]
Main Street Indoor Park Guidelines:
- Our park is for children ages 5 and under.
- Children must be supervised by a caregiver at all times.
- All adults must wear a mask inside the park at all times. Masks are optional for children.
- Caregivers can help keep the park clean by picking up after their child.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the classrooms only. No food or drinks allowed in the park space.
- Children should stay home if they have fever, discharge in and around the eyes, thick/excessive mucous, coughing, diarrhea/vomiting, rash, head lice, or other infectious/communicable disease symptoms. Children must be fever free for at least 48 hours. If taking antibiotics, children must have received it for at least 24 hours.Parking Information:
Limited free parking is available in the surface lot at the corner of Travis and Polk in the spaces marked RESERVED.