Downtown Sanctuary – 8:45 a.m and 11:00 a.m
The Source – 11:11 a.m on the 6th floor
Westchase Traditional – 9:00 a.m in the Main Sanctuary
The Vine – 11:15 a.m. in the Stansbury Building
The Altar-Umoja Worship Service – 11:30 a.m.
Dan Mei Chinese Fellowship – 5:30 p.m. Every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month.
Love all to Christ, Grow all in the Word, Serve all for God.
We emphasize three core values which correspond to three key aspects of the Christian life described in the Bible.
We will share the heart of Christ, treating each person as precious to Him and building authentic Christian community.
See Romans 12:9-10
We will mature in the mind of Christ, living our lives in Him, following His will, and receiving His Power.
See Ephesians 4:11-16
We will be the hands and feet of Christ, using our time on this earth to make a difference for Him.
See John 13:14
An empowered, diverse faith family built on the foundation of God’s Word, sharing the transforming love of Jesus Christ throughout Houston and the world.
• God: the Father, the one true all powerful Creator and Sustainer of all things; Jesus Christ, fully human, fully God, who through His life, death, and resurrection offers salvation to all who put their faith in Him as Lord of their lives; and the Holy Spirit, the indwelling presence of God, equipping believers for the work of ministry and empowering them to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.
See Matthew 28:19-10
• The Bible: the divinely inspired, authoritative writings which reveal the will of God for all of creation; the supreme standard of faith, received by the community of faith as the sure guide to both a personal and communal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
See II Timothy 3:16-17
• Grace: God’s unconditional love in action, seeking to bring all people to a right relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
See Ephesians 2:8
• The Church: the Body of Christ, Jesus, present and visible in the world through the Holy Spirit in the worship, prayer, teaching, fellowship, witness, sacraments, and sacrificial service of His followers.
See I Corinthians 12:27
• The Kingdom: the present reign of God in the lives of those who follow Christ and its future fulfillment in the victorious return of Christ; when He will honor the choices we have made, either for hell or for heaven and eternal life.
See Revelation 11:15
Now to Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever, Amen.