What We Believe
- God: the Father, the one true all-powerful Creator and Sustainer of all things; Jesus Christ, fully human, fully God, who through His life, death, and resurrection offers salvation to all who put their faith in Him as Lord of their lives; and the Holy Spirit, the indwelling presence of God, equipping believers for the work of ministry and empowering them to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.
See Matthew 28:19-10
- The Bible: the divinely inspired, authoritative writings which reveal the will of God for all of creation; the supreme standard of faith, received by the community of faith as the sure guide to both a personal and communal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
See II Timothy 3:16-17
- Grace: God’s unconditional love in action, seeking to bring all people to a right relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
See Ephesians 2:8
- The Church: the Body of Christ, Jesus, present and visible in the world through the Holy Spirit in the worship, prayer, teaching, fellowship, witness, sacraments, and sacrificial service of His followers.
See I Corinthians 12:27
- The Kingdom: the present reign of God in the lives of those who follow Christ and its future fulfillment in the victorious return of Christ; when He will honor the choices we have made, either for hell or for heaven and eternal life.
See Revelation 11:15
Now to Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever, Amen.