Please donate the following items to benefit our Lifeline clients and the families served by WHAM and House of Amos every third Sunday of the month.
• Canned veggies
• Canned soups
• Canned chili, chicken, tuna
• Spaghetti sauce
• Spaghetti noodles
• Microwaveable Chef Boyardee meals
• Mac & Cheese
• Ramen Noodles/Soup
• Potato & Rice side dish packets
• Peanut butter
• Reading glasses
• Tennis Shoes
• Gift Cards to Subway, Grocery Store or Walmart
• Household items
• Small appliances
• Clean, gently used men’s, women’s and children’s clothes, shoes and toys
*Lifeline does not currently need women or children clothing but any women and children donations will be designated for WHAM and House of Amos.
Please drop off donations at any of our donation bins on the 1st, 3rd, 4th or 6th floor Downtown, the atrium at the West Campus or at The Source West. For more information, contact Paula Niz at email@example.com.