The Adelphi Sunday School Class is offering the Herbert Rohloff, Jr. Scholarship for college students enrolled in an accredited college or university for the Fall 2018 semester. To be considered, candidates must submit completed application, two letters of recommendation, and certified copy of most recent high school or college transcript.
1. Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship?
Anyone is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
2. What is the award amount (or does that vary)?
The amount of the scholarship award is dependent upon the funds available each semester.
3. What materials, if any, need to be submitted along with application?
* Two (2) recent letters of recommendation that include the name, address, and title of the letter writer.
* Certified copy of recent college transcript of grades and courses.
Application deadline is May 31, 2018.
Download application: Adelphi Schoarship Fall 2018